Express delivery from Vietnam
From $ 7 per kilogram of weight
Delivery from Vietnam to Ukraine, in the modern world, is becoming an increasingly popular service. Our company has already begun to actively develop work in this direction. Our goal is not only transportation, but also the selection of the most favorable tariff and the optimal type of delivery.
Vietnam is a country in South-East Asia, located on the coast of the South China Sea. Now it is the main agricultural exporter. Also in large volumes, the “classic” coal anthracite and oil are exported from the country. But almost half of all factories, factories, and manufactures are in Ho Chi Minh City, better known as Saigon.
What exactly exports Vietnam:
- fish and seafood (shellfish, shrimp, etc.)
- different types of coffee, often robusta and arabica
- black and green tea;
- Cashew nuts
- High quality rice
Also the world’s largest demand is for Vietnamese polymers, activated carbon, lead-acid batteries, vacuum cleaners, electronics, adapters, furniture for homes, apartments and offices, mobile phones and toothbrushes.
Thanks to such a wide range, Vietnamese goods are purchased by large trading companies, which are then sold to retail outlets. And businessmen all over the world, including Ukrainian, acquire goods of all categories in large volumes.
Transport with which it is possible to deliver from Vietnam
Import to our country can be different. Air transport is the most convenient and fastest way of delivery. But at the same time it is very expensive. Delivery time is up to 10 days. Shipping by sea is the cheapest option for transportation. However, the delivery time can take up to 50 days. In view of this, shipping by sea is suitable for customers who are willing to wait for a product much longer. Multimodal transportation, which includes various modes of delivery on different stretches of the road. Collective goods are optmal for delivery of small lots.
How does the delivery procedure
Due to the long distance between Vietnam and Ukraine, the transportation of goods can be a lot of trouble and costs, both temporary and financial. Since the main task is not only transportation, but also escort, which will not violate the legislation of both parties. Becoming our client, you get:
- Qualified negotiations with suppliers, conclusion of the transaction, signing of contracts for the dispatch of goods, which includes legal preparation and support, preparation of cargo for shipment
- the right to send prefabricated container shipments
- comprehensive legal support, execution of all necessary documents regulated by the legislation of Ukraine
- help with all the nuances associated with the customs clearance of goods
- the possibility of obtaining the necessary securities for trade in Ukraine.
How much does the freight transportation cost
To understand this issue, it is necessary to take into account several points:
- the type of transport for delivery;
- dimensions and product category;
- delivery point
- time frame of transportation.
The goods can be formed separately or be part of the combined cargo.
Please note: the customs duty is within 18 euros.
Air freight starts from 8 USD per 1 kg, sea transport from 700 USD per 1 m3.
The cost includes customs clearance of imports on the territory of Ukraine.
Having chosen our company, the delivery from Vietnam to Ukraine will take place quickly and with minimal financial costs.