Transportation of a wide variety of goods is currently service in demand around the world, and no less important part of it is cargo consolidation in China . Unfortunately, many consumers of transport services can not afford to order a large batch of goods in order to completely fill a container or a truck. But, there is an excellent option that helps small businesses to benefit from receiving a wide variety of goods from the other end of the world.
Cargo Consolidation (in China)
At the moment, there are only three ways to deliver goods from China. The first two require large lots to fully fill the container or car. The third is beneficial for small organizations that order retail parties.
What does the concept of cargo consolidation include?
Consolidation of goods is collecting several separate small shipments from different sellers are at the warehouse of the transport company. All of them are formed into one large dispatch by one waybill to one large container. Due to the fact that one container passes through customs, the shipping cost can be equivalent to the weight or volume of goods distributed among all the participants.
In the concept of consolidation, the assembly and storage of all small shipments in the warehouse of the carrier is also pawned until a sufficient amount is collected to form a full container. Only in this case it is possible to talk about the really advantageous delivery of the parcel over a long distance.
What happens to the goods in the warehouse?
As the goods arrive at the warehouse of the carrier, they undergo several preliminary checks and sorts. Thanks to which, in the future, we can guarantee the fastest delivery and integrity of the content. To the main, you can safely say:
- Weighing allows you to determine exactly how much more can you place in one container of other parcels.
- The dimensions of the parcel are also important, because some of the goods are large and have a minimum weight
- How fragile the contents are, and in which part of the container it is best to place it not to be damaged during transportation.
- We collect goods based on the actual location of the end users. It allows the transport company to deliver goods faster in the future when it arrives in the country of destination.
- All cargoes are divided into groups, so that the same type of goods are transported in the same container. This simplifies the passage of boundaries, and reduces the risk of damage.
Properly done work at this stage, ensures the fastest delivery. And no damage during transportation.
The advantages of sending bulk cargo
Having extensive experience of working with China, our company has its own warehouses and experienced workers, capable of performing all necessary operations at each stage of cargo consolidation. So, every potential customer can expect the following benefits:
- very accurate calculation of the cost even before shipment
- the carrier is responsible for the safety of the goods on the way
- minimum cost compared to traditional delivery methods
- prompt delivery with fully formed container;
- the ability to personally track the movement of your order through the company’s website
- insurance, in case of force majeure.
De-consolidation at the place of arrival
Since all preliminary operations occur according to a strictly worked out scheme. And the disbanding of cargo into individual small parcels occurs quickly enough. And the next day the recipient can count on his load at the company’s office. Or order delivery directly to your warehouse.
Consolidation warehouse services:
- providing a unique postal address in China to receive orders purchased both independently and with the help of intermediaries in online stores, factories, auctions
- receiving orders sent to a unique postal address
- informing the user about the receipt of goods at the warehouse in China in the online system
- Store received orders in a warehouse in China
- check on the quality of received parcels in the short term
- provide photos of your product
- merging your packages into one or several packages and arranging shipments to different addresses at attractive rates . We offer a wide range of
- additional paid services
Cargo delivery from China can be simple and cheap, if you ask for a service to a professional transport company Eastern European Express.